EXPLORE ON LOCATION FILMY DUNIYA WITH KHORLO
Explore the beautiful places where the hit movies were shot. Get the stories of the making. Primarily our focus is on Domestic Indian Guests who will love to visit places where the films were shot, who will love to hear the untold stories of a particular film making. Also they can explore the technical overviews of this film industry and relate their fantasy with the real. We have started the blending with the Indian scenario & continue the process to foreign destinations.
MAKE YOUR FILM WITH KHORLO – GET THE BEST LOGISTICS
Conde Nast readers voted India as the world’s seventh best luxury destination. Bollywood, as the Hindi film industry is popularly known, is the largest contributor to the industry’s revenue, followed by the South Indian movie industry and other language cinema industries such as Bengali, Bhojpuri, Marathi and Gujarati. Following factors can help to promote India as a location for shooting films: Yes, we can give you...
- diverse landscape with nice road access
- amazing traditional & cultural heritage
- low cost excellent skilled technicians
- technology support from film industry
- logistic support from tourism industry
- Shortcut (Telefilm) by Anjan Dutta – Location: Rishyap – North Bengal
- Bhul (Telefilm) by Parambrata Chattopadhyahay – Location: Pedong, Lava – North Bengal
- Janaika (Telefilm) by Kaushik Ganguly – Location: Pedong, Sillorigaon – North Bengal
- Jannat (Telefilm) by Suman Das – Location: Rishyap – North Bengal
- Kal Madhumash (Feature Film) by Prabir Roy – Location: Kalimpong, Rishyap – North Bengal
- Lalpaharer Kotha (Feature Film) by Remo Desouza – Location: Purulia – South Bengal
- Ichheymotir Golpo (Feature Film) by Adinath Das – Location: Kaluk – Sikkim
- Shobdo (Feature Film) by Kaushik Ganguly – Location: Dagyong, Rishyap – North Bengal
- Jamaibabu Jindabad (Feature Film) by Swapan Saha – Location: Yumthang – Sikkim
- Jackpot (Feature Film) by Kaushik Ganguly – Location: Rishyap – North Bengal
- Chorabali (Mega Serial) by Kaushik Ganguly – Location: Rajasthan
- Ei Ghor Ei Songshar (Mega Serial) by Goutam Banik – Location: Dooars, Rishyap – North Bengal
- Lukochuri (Mega Serial) by Gautam Banik – Location: Lava, Dooars – North Bengal
FILM & TOURISM – The Study
Explore the beautiful places where the hit movies were shot. Get the stories of the making. It is true that there is little mention of cultural tourism studies or from the perspective of industrial integration of cultural tourism was discussed. In recent years we get some news on the theory of domestic research on cultural tourism which is gradually increasing, mainly focused on the development of cultural tourism resources, product development or a regional cultural tourism analysis. The current achievements are still small. In summary, studies on these two industries with a joint fusion research, qualitative case analysis are extremely rare.
FILMTOURISM – The Scope
A new development can be done as the fusion of both Tourism & Cultural Industry has become an inevitable trend. At the same time where government is trying to boost these two industries, we can always think of this sort of merging and work with mutual interests. This is the right time to grab this strategic opportunity.
Resources like rich historical and cultural relics, has a natural attraction for tourists. Nowadays, the Government has already started organising cultural festivals, exhibitions to promote tourism industry in the integration of the cultural initiative to achieve the protection of traditional resources. Tourism on the active integration of the cultural industry can provide a platform for the exchange of different cultures of the region, has become the carrier of cultural dissemination, protection and restoration of beneficial cultural resources. Specifically film can do this restoration in a larger version.